Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reflection for 3rd grading

                                        ........REFLECTION IN THIRD GRADING...........

                                                           I know very well that Ive gain a lot of knowledge this third grading .Every grading there is always something you will gain in every lessons you study . In myself Ive gain a lot that I can use for my own. I can use them to understand the thing around us.Then I can do the things that i don't know before

                       The thing that Ive gain for this grading period are:


  • I know already to make a movie maker .I know it already but I  gain more about that topic  the movie maker.
  • In my daily life i use for my projects as well  as in my future life.
  • I can do the I want in making a  movie . I can easily put some improvements for my own movie   
  I thank for ma'am in teachings us in this lessons  that I can use them..

No comments:

Post a Comment