Monday, February 10, 2014

                                                              My Reflection
                                                                4th grading period

                For every things there is always  a thing that you or they  may gain.....................
                This 4th grading I've learn or gain in this grading..One of the thing that  I've learn that I may use or serve as my path to the right ones... In this grading  Ive learn to make my a kind of windows which is The Windows movie Maker...This kind of activity is portraying how you will know or make your movie maker beautiful,attractive as well as the creativeness..
                  For you to know in this kind of lesson is one of the most  or the one makes you faun because you will know more about the different tools as well as the animations that you may use to create a movie more attractive.
                      So don't ignore the things that they may serve as your guide....

No comments:

Post a Comment