Tuesday, July 30, 2013

reflection


                                       reflection(1st grading period )

     There are several situation that we did'nt expect sometimes its good and its bad. But some of the people want to discover and learn . Like me I have many discoveries that i cant really expect.I learned to communicate very well to the others. I learned that every challenges there are losers and winners.
        I learned many thing in this world. to make happy to make amaze to make comfortable.Ive been know the happenings of this world through the computer that helps us more comfortable to communicate other people.
         Those challenges serve as my guide that reflects my self as I. It serves as my light,path in every challenges.it gives me knowledge to fulfill my dreams as well.
          Moving on  I learn many thing that I've did'nt know before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment